Thursday 8 September 2011

Starting School

My oldest started reception class on Tuesday, I can not believe how fast the time as gone only feels like a week ago that I held him for the first time.
L is a very nervous child so we have been talking about starting school all through the holidays and made a big deal about buying his uniform so when it came to the morning he was very excited, when we got to school he was a little nervous and so was I but he went in with no tears and a smile on his face. I found it the longest 6,5 hours of my life and couldn't wait to see him and see how he got on, he came out very tired and cried because I didn't bring a drink then gave me a big hug and said I missed you mummy. He has now done three whole days and although very tired he seems to be enjoying it and says the best thing about school is the dinners in his own words "mummy dinners are yummy, why aren't yours". So I'm now off to buy some cook books and use them 6.5 hours that I miss him to learn to cook yummy dinners.
 L in his uniform
   L in his uniform and Abi pulling a funny face

No comments:

Post a Comment