Thursday 29 September 2011

Pushchair Trader Group Test

A few weeks ago I applied to go on a Pushchair Trader Group Test for Tandems and I was lucky enough to be chosen. The group test was in Boston Lincs where Pushchair Trader is based and me being from Derby and not being a driver I decided to go the day before and stay over night in a hotel so I didn't have to get the train at 6am. We stayed at the Premier inn in Boston in a Family room which consisted of a king size bed, Single bed and a put me up bed on  the floor it was super comfortable, clean and great value for money at only £62 for the night.


The Pushchair Trader Group Tandem test was at the Blackfriars Theatre and Arts centre, The day consisted of  using some fantastic tandem pushchair that could be use as singles and turned into doubles, the pushchairs that we was lucky enough to play with was, Mamma's and Papas Skate with junior seat, Icandy Peach/blossom, Britax B-duel, Phil and Teds verve, Mima kobi and  Baby jogger city select. We got a good play with them and even got to take some on a walk around Boston Town centre. Here is the official Pushchair Trader write up  http://www.pushchairtrader.co.uk/en/news/tandem-group-test/.

My favourites of the day was the Icandy and the Phil and Teds  but if you ask my 2.5 yrs old daughter she liked the Baby Jogger City select and the Skate!

No comments:

Post a Comment