Friday 23 September 2011

My Life as Secret Agent

Time has come to come for me to tell the world about my time as a Pushchair Trader Secret Agent!!!!!!


About a month ago I applied to become a Pushchair Trader Secret Agent (PTSA) on their very friendly facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PushchairTrader and I was one of the lucky ones to be picked.

Life as a  PTSA is tough I have had to be a master of many disguises, I have also had to master a few other skills like jumping out planes, deep sea diving, braking in to high security building undetected, quick getaways on speed boats whilst pushing a top end Stokke evo. It has been very tough and I have almost been caught out many of times but some how managed to keep my identity a secret until NOW!!!!!!!

Our Mission as Pushchair Trader Secret Agents was to help the develop what their NEW on-line pushchair accessory shop should look like and stock!! It has been so much fun and the shop is AMAZING it stocks all sorts of pushchair accessory's including Pink Lining  and Il tutto changing bags, Bumprider  and Lascal Buggyboard, Hands free brolly and Mummy mits, Buggysnuggle and Cosyosko's and many many other things, It really is a Pram-a-holics dream shop!!!!!!!! Please visit it http://shop.pushchairtrader.co.uk/ You will not be disappointed also whilst on the site take the time to enter their fab competitions on their WIN PUSHCHAIRS tab (you never know you maybe a winner).

I have myself ordered from the shop and as I spent over £65 delivery was free and within a 1hr time slot (courier) I am very happy with my order and will use them again and again and again as they are so professional and friendly (I have been lucky enough to meet Jo and Helen at a group test) they will go out their way to help you. I am very loyal to Pushchair Trader as they really are a fantastic company!!!!

My Mummy mits from the PT shop

My sons Cosyosko and TAF Toys stroller buddies from the PT shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment