Friday 26 August 2011

Fantastic customer service

I've just bought a new pushchair, a loola up from babyvalue on ebay which is actually dorel's (quinny, maxi cosi, kub ect) ebay shop and got a right bargain a new maxi cosi by bebe confort loola up in starlight grey for £74 posted and it came to me very quickly I'm very impressed with this seller it's like my 4th pushchair from them and happy every time!

 Anyway my loola up has come and it is fantastic much better then the normal loola but the only thing that bugged me was the fact the harness is just so small for my 15 month old I would not be able to do it  up with a big coat on him, so I email dorel through their contact tab on their facebook page and two days later  they have ordered me  harness extensions for free I'm very impressed.
This wasn't my first time dealing with their customer service department I once had a quinny buzz that I did love until once my brake got stuck on in the middle of town, once I got home at 4pm I emailed them to see if it needed to go in for repair. They emailed me back the next morning asking me for my phone number and with in an hour I had a phone call of one of their engineers talking me through how to fix it myself.
I have now decided I love Dorel products next on my list is the maxi cosi mura, quinny senzz and I've heard on the grapevine that there is a soon to be released new pushchair that I'm bound to want.
Thank you dorel I'm a very happy mummy well done.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a collection of pushchairs you have and have used, great idea to list them and have fun using this new one Sadie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list of pushchairs great to see im not the only mad one ;-)

    ReplyDelete