Tuesday 27 March 2012

Pushchair Bucket List

When I first became a pramo I made a bucket list (pushchairs I want before I no longer need a pushchair) my list in no kind of order was-
  1. Bugaboo Cam  had
  2. Bugaboo bee+ got
  3. UPPAbaby Vista had
  4. Quinny Buzz had
  5. Phil & Teds sport had
  6. Stokke xplory  Not had and need

I was quite happy with this although not having the Stokke was getting to me ( I just wish I could afford one) but then I found out that their was some fantastic pushchairs coming out and I'm now gutted I think I may need to own my own shop! 

  1. Mutsy Evo
  2. TFK Dot
  3. UPPAbaby Cruz
  4. Easy Walker June
  5. Baby Jogger versa
  6. Orbit Baby
  7. Quinny Moodd
  8. Quinny Yezz
  9. And Still my Stokke 
As you can see my new list is pricey does anyone need a kidney lol

No comments:

Post a Comment