Thursday 2 June 2011

1st time blog

This is my first time at doing this so will most likely be very rubbish.
I will start by telling you a bit about myself I'm now a stay at home mum to 3 beautiful children L 4, Abs 2 and O just turned 1 and we live with my partner Simon who spends most his time at work or in bed (he works nights) and on his PS3 which can be a little annoying but hay boys and their toys.
My major obsession at the moment and has been for the last 4.5 yrs is pushchairs I'm a self confesed pram-a-holic and and bit of a pram snob at best for some it's there Jimmy choo's for me it's bugaboo and stokke's not that I've had a stokke YET I just drool at them from afar and stroke them at shops lol. I've a good few pushchairs over the years and could go on about them all day but today is a sad day my Bugaboo Cam is going to a loving new home I just don't have enough time for it anymore I will actually shed a tear when it goes it was so easy to push and looked so stunning but it's time to move on to a new pushchair.
I'm now starting the process of deciding what pushchair to get next this can be a fairly complex process that includes a lot of research I start by looking at baby shops on the net seeing what I like the look of, these then go in a list to whitch I start watching vids on youtube to narrow it down a bit. After that I look at reviews and asking what the fab people at pushchair trader think by using there website and facebook page and then I start my spread sheet to see what looks best on paper and then finally it's the good bit of shopping around to get the best deal.
Loooooooooook how sad I sound but after 6pm when the kids are asleep and the partner is on the PS3 or work I have hours of bordom so I think I'm going to use this blog to review pushchair and other baby products I buy gives me something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment